WEB DEVELOPER / GRAPHIC ARTIST
We are constantly searching for talented, professional, and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Analytical problem solver, detail oriented and organized.
- Knowledgeable in development tools such as Visual Studio, TFS
- Solid understanding of software architecture and design skills.
- Familiar with some cloud technology.
- Can write programming code from scratch or by adapting existing website software.
- Able to maintain, design and update the existing website of the company.
- Able to analyse, design, develop applications that will simplify and improve business processes of the company.
- Has a knowledge in designing and printing of marketing collateral for the company such as flyer, brochure, newsletter etc. is a plus
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple competing high priority tasks
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Bay
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Monday, July 1, 2019