VIRTUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Do you have a significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives? Can you maintain a high level of integrity and uphold a strict level of confidentiality? Are you an expert or have advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need a Virtual Executive Assistant to schedule meetings, draft letters, prepare reports, and so forth, for the client. Candidates must have at least 4-5 years of EA related experience. They must also have excellent writing, editing, content creation and verbal communications skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, research, and route correspondence, draft letters and documents and initiate communication to conserve the Executive’s time.
- Maintain the Executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them on the telephone and answering or directing inquiries.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare reports.
- Represent the Executive by attending meetings in the Executive’s absence, and speaking for the Executive.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information to keep customer confidence.
- Complete database backups to keep information secure.
- Develop and utilize filing and retrieval systems and record meeting discussions for historical reference.
- Attend educational workshops, review professional publications, establish personal networks, and participate in professional societies to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Accomplish related results as needed and contribute to team effort
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Management or experience as Assistant to Management.
- Has at least 4-5 years of EA related experience.
- Has excellent writing, editing, content creation and verbal communications skills.
- Must have a significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Has expert or advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Must have exceptional time management skills and superb attention to detail.
- Has problem-solving and organizational skills gained through a high-volume environment with competing demands.
- Must have initiative, self-motivation, and a commitment to providing highly responsive customer service.
- Can function well in a team-oriented environment and multi-task under pressure.
- Has strong negotiation skills to work out the best terms, where required.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Has strong adaptability and proactivity.
- Can maintain a high level of integrity and uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Willing to be assigned to SM Clark, Pampanga
Location: Clark, Pampanga
Closing Date: Friday, March 31, 2023