VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNT)
We are constantly searching for talented, professional, and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
The Virtual Assistant (VA) is responsible for providing a wide variety of support services – providing, developing and maintaining efficient and confidential administrative support to the principal of the practice.
- Work with Dropbox and Google Drive
- Work with LinkedIn and Sales Navigator to make connections, research prospects, and answer queries
- Maintain a calendar and set up meetings
- Take inbound and outbound calls as required
- Update database via Filemaker Pro
- Export and update records to be used in MailChimp campaigns
- Prepare and send email campaigns via MailChimp
- Directly work with Australian broker and assistant
- Create word and excel documents as needed
- Manage Outlook email and reply as instructed
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Equivalent
- Must have 1-2 years’ related experience as Virtual Assistant
- Should be flexible and adaptable, as they always work away from their office or executives.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Should have good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Has the ability to handle client’s confidential information
- Should have the ability to learn and an on the go attitude
- Must have good knowledge and understanding of the required available software used by the client (eg. Mailchimp, Filemaker Pro)
- Willing to be assigned in our Clark Office
Location: Clark Office
Closing Date: Thursday, October 31, 2019