ASSOCIATE TECHNICAL HELPDESK
Do you have inbound and outbound call experience? Can you use CRM software and other relevant programs? Are you a highly motivated and target driven person?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of Associate Technical Helpdesk to serve as the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via phone or email. Candidates must be able to reach out to customer leads through cold calling. They must also how to respond efficiently and accurately to customers, explain possible solutions, and ensure customers feel supported and valued.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance.
- Address and resolve client concerns or issues with a good Average Handling Time.
- Respond to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Offer suggestions and potential solutions while ensuring that clients feel supported and valued throughout the interaction.
- Demonstrate active listening abilities to understand customers’ needs, confirming or clarifying information as necessary, and effectively diffuse any irate clients.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate level of support personnel for further assistance.
- Make sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit the customers’ needs.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Keep a record of encountered client problems and their resolution.
- Manage Help Desk Tickets in a timely manner.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other Ad hoc Task.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in any 4-year course.
- Preferably with 1-2 years’ experience as a Call Center Agent or Tech Support.
- Proficient in basic online and software programs such as MS Office Applications.
- Has good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent in client management, can meet deadlines, and can perform multiple tasks.
- Willing to be assigned to Subic Bay.
Position: Full Time
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023