TECHNICAL HELP DESK (SUBIC)
Do you have inbound and outbound call experience? Can you use CRM software and other relevant programs? Are you a highly motivated and target driven person?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of Call Center Agents to serve as the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via phone or email. Candidates must be able to reach out to customer leads through cold calling. They must also how to respond efficiently and accurately to customers, explain possible solutions, and ensure customers feel supported and valued
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Serve as the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via phone or email.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customers, explain possible solutions, and ensure they feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with customers, confirm or clarify information, and diffuse irrate customers, as needed.
- Build lasting relationships with customers and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service.
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Present, promote, and sell products or services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Answer or make calls to customers to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with the products or services.
- Make sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit the customers’ needs.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics, while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Keep a record of problems and their resolution.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other Ad Hoc Task.
- Must be a graduate of any four (4) year course
- Must have inbound and outbound call experience
- Experience in the BPO Industry is a plus
- Has excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Has working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Must have prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Has relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Can continuously improve through feedback
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Amenable to work on Holidays
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2021