Can you efficiently address business challenges through web service-based solutions? Are you agile in delivering software solutions that can drive positive results?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for a Tech Support who can contribute positively to our team of professionals. Candidates must have a sound foundation in SQL, C#, VBA, and Web API. Furthermore, we are in need of someone that can work well under minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with fellow software engineers to design and deliver web services-based solutions that effectively address complex business challenges in the areas of online identity management, access rights management, course/enrollment management, and ecommerce.
- Applies Agile/Scrum practices for successful and sustainable delivery of software solutions.
- Participates in design and planning meetings to contribute valuable insights and ideas.
- Consistently deliver high-quality design and development work, meeting project deadlines with precision.
- Demonstrate their strong background in databases.
- Complete data analytics tasks, leveraging analytical skills and knowledge to drive meaningful insights and outcomes.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology or equivalent.
- With experience in enhancing and refactoring existing application frameworks, Ito develop more comprehensive development tools that minimize the effort required for future application development and promote higher code reuse.
- Must have strong SQL, C#, VBA, and Web API skills.
- Able to work closely and professionally with other team members including but not limited to SCM, DBA and QA.
- Provide project status to team and management as needed.
- Ensure that the HTML and CSS code is cross-browser and standards compliant.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process using industry standards.
- Having an experience using AngularJS is a PLUS.
- Able to test, modify, and implement application codes.
- Willing to be assigned to Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
Position: Full Time
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023