STRATA MANAGEMENT ADMIN ASSISTANT
Can transcribe recorded minutes? Do you know how to organise and co-ordinate repairs and maintenance of common property? Are you able to prepare and distribute financial statements and budgets?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of a Strata Management Admin Assistant to organise and coordinate repairs and maintenance of common properties. Candidates must have experience in administrative or strata property management, or both. They must also demonstrate superior client service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set dates for committee meetings, annual general meetings, and extraordinary meetings.
- Prepare and distribute notices, agendas, and minutes.
- Transcribe recorded minutes.
- Coordinate with strata manager assistants.
- Compose and distribute various letters, general notices, and e-mail correspondences.
- Organise and coordinate repairs and maintenance of common property, including a preventative maintenance program.
- Maintain the owner’s corporation register.
- Arrange payment of all invoices.
- Prepare and distribute financial statements and budgets.
- Prepare and distribute contribution notices.
- Attend to orders, submissions, and appeals.
- Manage the client’s CRM for Property and Strata Management.
- Ensure the strata scheme complies with all the Work Health & Safety (WHS) regulations.
- Provide advice on handling ‘difficult’ or complex strata issues.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- At least college level.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience in administrative or strata property management, or both. Previous industry experiences are an asset.
- Preferably with a background in Transcribing.
- Experience in the BPO Industry is a plus.
- Can understand and present a financial position to council members.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, including Word & Excel.
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must have excellent English communication skills—verbal and written.
- Must demonstrate superior client service skills.
- Has working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Must have prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and have a high tolerance for stress.
- Amenable to work on Holidays.
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Bay Freeport Zone or Clark, Pampanga.
Location: Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021