SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Do you have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and legal and ethical guidelines? Can you create and manage paid advertising campaigns to reach a larger and more targeted audience and drive conversions?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need a Social Media Specialist to create effective strategies, content, and ad campaigns aligned with the client’s brand to boost their online presence. Candidates must have a passion for social media copywriting and experience in content marketing and channel management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Social Media Specialist ensures the effective management of the client’s social media accounts, following social media marketing best practices.
Primary duties include, but not limited to:
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy tailored to the client’s marketing goals, target audience, and industry.
- Identify the best platforms, content themes, posting schedule, and growth tactics to implement.
- Curate, create, and schedule engaging content, aligned with the client’s brand and will resonate with their audience, e.g., posts, images, videos, and stories.
- Engage with the client’s followers, respond to comments and messages, and address inquiries or concerns promptly.
- Foster a positive relationship with the client’s online community.
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand identity across all social media channels.
- Ensure the client’s brand message, voice, and visuals are cohesive and consistent.
- Create and manage paid advertising campaigns to reach a larger and more targeted audience, and drive conversions and meet specific objectives.
- Track and analyze performance metrics to assess campaign effectiveness, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to optimize future strategies.
- Collaborate with influencers or brand ambassadors to expand the client’s reach and gain credibility within their niche industry.
- Act swiftly to address issues and protect the client’s brand reputation in case negative feedback or a social media crisis.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, algorithms, and platform updates to ensure the strategy remains relevant and effective.
- Optimize strategies and adapt to changing trends and insights continuously for effective and efficient campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze the client’s competitors to identify opportunities and areas where they can be outperformed.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-4 years of social media and content marketing, and channel management experience.
- Photo and video editing skills is a plus.
- Strict attention to detail (e.g., grammar, spelling, style guidelines) a must.
- Has a passion for social media copywriting.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- Can communicate information and ideas effectively and creatively.
- Has strong project management or organizational skills.
- Can build and maintain client relationships.
- Has knowledge of legal and ethical guidelines.
- Can multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Willing to be assigned in Clark, Pampanga.
Location: Clark Office
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023