SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER
Can you create and schedule evergreen and seasonal content across social media platforms? Are you familiar with SEMrush? Do you know how to use Canva to create assets?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need a Social Media Officer to create social media content and assets from already produced editorial content. Candidates must also be familiar with creating assets in Canva.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create social content & assets from already produced editorial content.
- Schedule and lead community.
- Develop and maintain a social media calendar for all channels.
- Work with the team to plan in advance what content would be posted and when.
- Create assets in Canva with cleverly crafted text and carefully selected images that would amplify engagement.
- Shoot and edit videos for posts on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Strategically schedule evergreen, seasonal and (in some cases) breaking news across the social media platforms.
- Reply to comments and DMs, respond to content tagged in and moderate troublesome commentary across all social media platforms.
- Report on social media performance to help with analysis of what works and what doesn’t.
- Develop strategies/new approaches to boost growth on existing channels and potentially embark on new channels.
- Other ad hoc tasks.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media or related field.
- At least 6 months of related experience in Social Media Management or similar role.
- Must have outstanding command of the English language. Strong writing skills, with an emphasis on efficiency and accuracy.
- Experience with SEMrush is a plus but not essential.
- Willing to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Wanting to build a career with career progression aspirations.
- Able to prioritise and complete tasks assigned.
- Exceptional time management skills and superb attention to detail.
- Must have initiative, self-motivation, and a commitment to providing highly responsive customer service.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment and ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Strong adaptability and proactivity.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and upholds a strict level of confidentiality.
- Open for SM Clark Pampanga, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Balanga Bataan and Tarlac City.
Location: Clark Office, Subic Office, Bataan Office, and Tarlac Office
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023