ASSOCIATE SOCIAL MEDIA ADMINISTRATOR
Can you create written, graphic, and/or video content using Canva? Do you know social media SEO? Are you able to run ads on relevant social media platforms?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of an Associate Social Media Administrator to manage the company’s and client’s social media channels and communication. Candidates must have proven work experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist. They must also have extensive knowledge of online marketing, and good understanding of major marketing channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the company’s and client’s social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms.
- Create/Edit minor written, graphic, and video content (basic) through Canva.
- Optimize content following Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation.
- Assist social media management team with projects, events, and community management.
- Run ads through relevant social media platforms.
- Work as part of a team to develop social media campaigns.
- Analyze and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Work closely with the Creative Team to coordinate ad campaigns with existing social media strategies.
- Write and distribute e-newsletters to subscribers.
- Manage social media communication.
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules, where necessary, to increase page visits.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Advertising Arts, Marketing or equivalent.
- With at least 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Must have proven work experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Has extensive knowledge of online marketing, and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Has great attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational abilities.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule.
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Bay Freeport Zone or Clark, Pampanga.
Location: Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2021