SENIOR TECHNICAL HELP DESK (SUBIC)
Do you have proven work experience in Technical Support/Customer Service Relations? Do you have excellent leadership and people management skills?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of a Senior Technical Help Desk Personnel who can give constant direction to team members and ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. They must also possess excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Create, implement, and maintain work procedures that will enhance the organization and departmental service delivery, operating procedures, and standards. Assist with the development of strategies to increase the overall productivity rate.
- Give constant direction to team members and ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible.
- Create better modes of operations to make customer service easier for both team members and customers.
- Give detailed feedback on the performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation.
- Observe the performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses and make arrangements to strengthen their competencies. Also, take disciplinary measures against team members who are deemed non-compliant to Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that all equipment needed by the team members are available and in good condition to enable a smooth flow of operations.
- Delegate different customer service duties to team members to ensure a faster and more efficient flow of operation.
- Monitor and assist the team members in the daily operations.
- Train the team members on the proper usage of different software needed for the jobs.
- Maintain knowledge of all service tasks or programs, as well as system and telecommunications capabilities.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching, and recommending new opportunities, and profit and service improvements.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Meet personal or team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Serve as the middleman between the Company and the team members to ensure smooth communication and settling of grievances that may arise in the course of work.
- Monitors and approves filed leave, overtime, change schedule, update logs, staff scheduling, regular evaluation of staff etc.
- All other duties assigned.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably with two (2) or more years of supervisory experience in the BPO industry
- Has proven work experience in Technical Support/Customer Service Relations
- Have excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- With excellent leadership and people management skills
- Must be proficient in using MS Office software i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Has working knowledge of relevant computer programs, e.g., CRM software and telephone systems.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Sales and Marketing background is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Must be patient and able to handle customer rejection.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Amenable to work on night shift
- Amenable to work on Holidays
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 30, 2021