SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Can you create and maintain software development plans? Are you able to perform software design analysis and investigation, as well as design review? Do you have experience with Analytics or Retail Space?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience with Angular, C#, and SQL for commercial and cloud-based software development. Candidates must also have experience with software development tools, e.g. Visual Studio, GIT, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of Software Development Plans, as well as task and defect management
- Review of Software User Requirements and Software Change Requests
- Software design analysis, investigation, and creation, as well as design review
- Coding, source code review, and software build and release management
Testing, documentation, and quality assurance
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- With extensive experience with Analytics or Retail Space
- At least 8 years of commercial software development experience
- At least 3 years of commercial web development experience using:
- ASP.NET Core and Web API / C# / Angular / Unit testing
- Up to date knowledge of industry best practises, design patterns, and commercial coding standards
- Must have experience with software development environment tools such as Visual Studio and GIT
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server 2012+
- Previous experience working in a DevOps environment including CI and CD is a plus
- Commercial software development experience in the retail industry is an advantage
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Platform and Microsoft Office applications
- Expertise in cloud-based development, with container-based architecture and orchestration is highly beneficial
- Has strong English communication skills
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Monday, August 31, 2020