SENIOR IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Can you oversee the delivery, training, and implementation of a Change Management Plan and Process? Do you have experience delegating jobs and tasks? Are you able to review documents effectively?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of a Senior Implementation Specialist to oversee the delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have effective communication skills and the ability to influence people. They must also possess effective business correspondence writing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to assigned Project Manager and Associate Project Manager on delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process.
- Assist in the delegation of jobs and tasks
- Review of documents drafted by Junior Implementation Specialists
- Other internal and ad hoc jobs.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Accountancy, Finance, or related field
- Preferably a CPA
- Relevant work experience in any Philippine government agency or organization is an advantage
- Experience in Change Management Process and Implementation is an advantage
- Preferably with 4 years of relevant experience in Business, Accounting, or Finance or 1-year experience in Change Management
- Proficient in using MS Office software i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must have effective business correspondence writing skills
- Must have effective communication skills and the ability to influence people
- Willing to work in Subic Office
- 1 Full-time position available
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Monday, August 31, 2020