SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Are you a CPA or accountant who is looking for new career challenges? Are you bored with your day-to-day routine tasks?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need a Senior Business Analyst to conceptualize business requirements and help with implementing ERP systems compliant with government accounting standards. Candidates who are CPAs or have knowledge of government accounting and practices are at an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Business Analyst (SrBA) will report to the Team leader/Manager in performing duties and responsibilities guided by the tasks described in the BABOK Guide, which includes:
- Discover, synthesize, and analyze information from a variety of sources within an enterprise, including tools, processes, documentation, and stakeholders.
- Identify the actual needs of stakeholders, which involves investigating and clarifying their goals, objectives, and circumstance—to determine underlying issues and causes.
- Align the designed and delivered solutions with the needs of the stakeholders and perform the following activities:
- Identify, define, and document business functions, processes, objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input, and output requirements and levels of system access after consulting with the functional unit management and personnel.
- Analyze the practicability of and develop requirements for new systems and upgrades to existing systems.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the users.
- Help develop and drive a comprehensive change management strategy.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and undertake the functionality testing of new systems.
- Assist in training and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Assist and assess the quality of training documents prepared by User Capability Experts.
- Act as the team lead of designated projects or assignments and provide work direction to one or more technical or clerical staff.
- Perform other tasks included in the six knowledge areas of expertise in business analysis.
- Define the tasks of the Associate Business Analyst.
- Perform administrative tasks assigned by the Team Leader/Manager.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- A valid license as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus.
- Has experience in external audit, scoping of requirements or similar tasks on understanding fundamental business principles, practice, process, and industry knowledge.
- Has excellent communication skills and can interact with different levels of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of government accounting and practices is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP solutions is also an advantage
- Willing to be assigned to Subic Bay Freeport Zone or Clark, Pampanga
Location: Clark Office, Subic Office
Closing Date: Friday, March 31, 2023