Do you have experience working for any of ‘the Big 4’ accounting firms or similar international accounting firms? Are you meticulous, analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices, and expertise in risk management and compliance?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for Senior Auditors to direct the auditing process and ensure an effective and efficient audit workflow. Candidates must be able to function with minimal supervision with particular focus in supervising and mentoring staff – specifically, review and improve current work practices and procedures, and develop their skills through training and support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Associate Auditor in the development and finalisation of audit plan
- Guide Associate Auditor on how to properly execute audit procedures
- Review executed audit procedures
- Ensure Associate Auditor maintains proper execution of routine audit procedures
- Ensure that documentation made by the Associate Auditor contributes to an efficient and effective audit workflow
- Review working papers to ensure that audit observations, conclusions and recommendations are properly supported.
- Update and seek proper guidance from the Team Leader if there are ambiguities and significant issues in the work to avoid undue delays
- Dispose critical audit review comments of the Team Leader/Manager
- Finalise audit reports
- Review financial statements prepared by client and errors raised by Associate Auditor.
- Prepare audit training materials for general processes and utilise audit training materials prepared by TL, partner audit firm and standard-setting bodies.
- Review internal systems (i.e. work practices, processes and procedures) regularly and make recommendations for improvement
- Take part in team projects that aim to improve productivity, quality, risk management and client service
- Attend in-house and external seminars/training as recommended by management and partner audit firm
- Conduct in-house audit training
- Ensure continuing professional development in compliance with professional regulatory board
- Coach Associate Auditors to be ready to the next level of responsibility
- Monitor tardiness and leaves of assigned Associate Auditors
- Evaluate performance of Associate Auditors for every engagement and provide feedback on a timely basis
- Monitor assigned Associate Auditor’s daily workload – including review of timesheets.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant or have a master’s degree.
- Supervisory experience in accounting / financial audit / financial reporting / tax / IFRS area is a plus
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in Financial Audit from ‘the Big 4’ accounting firms or similar international accounting firm is required
- Must be proficient in using computers, preferably experienced in dealing with large automated accounting systems including cloud accounting systems.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subic Office
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Monday, August 31, 2020