SALES AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
Do you have top-notch skills in communicating effectively with clients and customers? Can you build and maintain strong relationships with clients efficiently, articulate ideas, and address concerns professionally and promptly to drive sales?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need a Sales and Marketing Coordinator with exceptional communication skills and a strong understanding of market trends and customer preferences who can collaborate with various teams to develop innovative strategies and maximize overall sales performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the assigned Team Leader and Manager, and will be responsible for job allocations, updating of the production tracker and other administration support, while also serving as the first point of contact of the designated Client.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Contact prospective customers by either telephone or email.
- Check the eligibility of prospective clients and assist them with the process.
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers and be able to establish a positive rapport.
- Communicate with internal and external customers in all forms of communication effectively and professionally.
- Willing and capable of traveling to meet prospective clients in Manila or other areas depending on the client’s location.
- Follow up with potential customers in a timely manner.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
- Has a valid driver’s license and can drive a four-wheeled vehicle or a motorcycle.
- Experience in sales and thorough understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impressive interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly establish rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to learn and be trained.
- Willing to be assigned to Clark, Pampanga.
associate administrative assistant
Location: Clark Office
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023