SALES ADMINISTRATOR (REAL ESTATE)
Can you maintain and update internal CRM? Do you know how to reach out to customer leads through cold calling? Are you able to analyze the territory or market’s potential, and track sales and status reports?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of a Sales Administrator with Real Estate background to present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers. Candidates must have experience proven work experience as a Sales Administrator. They must also have inbound and outbound call experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present, promote, and sell products or services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Book appointments and manage the Agent’s calendar.
- Maintain and update internal CRM.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory or market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Supply the management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- At least college level.
- Must have inbound and outbound call experience.
- Must have proven work experience as a Sales Administrator.
- Preferably with background in Real Estate, Transcribing, Marketing, Paraplanning and Debt Collection.
- Experience in the BPO Industry (Real Estate Account) is a plus.
- Has excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have excellent English communication skills—verbal and written.
- Has working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Must have prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Can create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Has relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Can continuously improve through feedback.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be patient and able to handle customer rejection.
- Amenable to work on Holidays.
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Bay Freeport Zone or Clark, Pampanga.
Location: Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021