PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ADMIN ASSISTANT
Can you assist in managing all aspects of a building’s occupancy and maintenance? Do you know how to prepare lease-related documentations and reports? Are you able to compose purchase orders, contracts, memos, variances, narratives, brokerage agreements, Letters of Intent, etc.?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of a Property Management Admin Assistant to maintain all files on unit owners, work orders, proposals, and department files. Candidates must be self-motivated, and able to work independently or in a team environment. They must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a high tolerance for stress.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all files on unit owners, work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Create files for new owner/vendor, and check the accuracy of all completed paperwork submitted by new owner/tenants/vendors.
- Prepare all lease-related documentations and reports.
- Enforce the provision of Contract Lease house rules and regulations, and company policies to ensure smooth and orderly day-to-day operations of the property.
- Assist in managing all aspects of a building’s occupancy and maintenance.
- Communicate with tenants regarding property-related issues.
- Coordinate with tenants and third parties to address maintenance and facility needs.
- Collaborate with the property management team to produce advertising materials.
- Process applications and conduct credit checks.
- Collect monthly fees and maintain records of payments and rental activity.
- Prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Coordinate with outside vendors to arrange for trash removal, maintenance, landscaping, security and other services.
- Investigate and help resolve complaints, disturbances, and violations.
- Comply with anti-discrimination laws regarding housing, renting and advertising.
- Compose letters, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, purchase orders, contracts, memos, variances, narratives, vendor contracts, brokerage agreements, Letters of Intent, and construction contracts as directed.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Assist the Property Management department with investor reports, projects, and presentation.
- Organize, research, and gather required data, as necessary.
- Provide assistance in preparing materials, compiling statistical information, and other special projects as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor or college degree in Business Studies, Administration, Management, Real Estate or equivalent.
- Real Estate or Property Management experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience in the BPO Industry (Real Estate Account) is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, including Word & Excel.
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must have excellent English communication skills—verbal and written.
- Has working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Must demonstrate superior client service skills.
- Must have organizational skills, and can manage projects effectively and on-time.
- Can exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Must have prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and have a high tolerance for stress.
- Amenable to work on Holidays.
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Bay Freeport Zone or Clark, Pampanga.
Location: Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021