DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium professional outsourced services provider to Australian, North American, and UK markets. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
- The podcast assistant is responsible for filming approved client videos.
- Must ensure and maintain the equipment is present, functional, and ready for a shoot.
- Set up and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video
recorders, lighting equipment, and microphones for location and studio production.
- Lead the planning of the shoot and work closely with the Facilities Management
Division or with the client, in order to deliver creative and original ideas.
- Responsible for audio and video editing in post-production using Audacity and
Final Cut Pro.
- Ensure the needed footage is acquired.
- Must supervise and direct all the staff involved during the shoot.
- Responsible for archiving new and existing audio, photo and video assets for future use – including creating archiving standards such as naming conventions and file/size type requirements.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads.
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the Facilities Management Division and the client for new ideas and strategies, and to illustrate articles.
- Proofread and edit content produced by other staff, as well as schedule and publish on the necessary sites as needed.
- Book appointments, and respond and manage clients’ emails.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year course.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Should be familiar with cloud technology.
- Has excellent video and audio editing skills for marketing campaigns.
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Has the ability to handle multiple competing high priority tasks.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and grasp of the English language.
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Has a proven record of meeting deadlines.
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
- Should be amenable to work on Holidays.
Location: Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Closing Date: Thursday, October 31, 2019