LEAD FULL STACK ENGINEER
Do you have experience in Full Stack development, with heavy focus on UI? Can create software design standards and patterns? Are you able to lead and mentor other software professionals?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
- Hands on team lead role.
- Assist in the design, development, and unit testing applications in accordance with established standards, with heavy focus on UI development.
- Analysis and resolution of technical and application issues
- Assist with issue resolution and provide input on the creation of new application functionality.
- Mentor the team and assist engineers with projects.
- Investigate and implement tools, patterns, and practices to assist the scale and maintainability of systems.Investigate and implement tools, patterns and practices to boost the scale and maintainability of systems.
- Assist in upskilling test and development of team members around improved practices.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Software Engineer;
- With 2+ years’ experience working as a Team lead;
- Experience in Full Stack development at enterprise-level;
- Proficient in Microsoft .NET development using C# (.NET Core), and Web development technology using HTML,
- Experience with CSS, and CSS pre-processors like Sass and LESS;
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, Foundation, Semantic-UI, UI Kit, or Susy;
- Experience in the creation of software design standards, selection of design patterns;
- Experience with source control management systems including Git and continuous integration/deployment environments;
- Experience in automated unit testing, debugging, performance profiling and optimization;
- A solid understanding of networking and distributed computing environment concepts;
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories;
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency;
- Experience in NoSQL database design and programming, using MongoDB is highly beneficial;
- Expertise in cloud-based development, with container-based architecture and orchestration is quite beneficial.
- Experience in responsive design;
- Has strong documentation skills;
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020