JUNIOR CONTENT WRITER
Do you have a strong command of the English language? Can you write clear marketing copies to promote various products and services? Are you able to research and write on various topics?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need a Junior Content Writer to write clear marketing copies to promote the client’s products and services. Candidates must also have experience with uploading content on a Content Management System (CMS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote the client’s products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Upload content to Content Management System (CMS) and website covering Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong and other cities where time permits.
- Add appropriate tags for SEO, ensure that each content piece is keyword optimized, and where time permits, promote content on various platforms such as social media, forums, and content syndication sites.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Other ad hoc tasks.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication or related field.
- At least 6 months of related experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Must have outstanding command of the English language.
- Has strong writing skills, with an emphasis on efficiency and accuracy.
- Experience with content management systems is a plus but not essential.
- Willing to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Wanting to build a career with career progression aspirations.
- Able to prioritize and complete tasks assigned.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert or advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Exceptional time management skills and superb attention to detail.
- Must have initiative, self-motivation, and a commitment to providing highly responsive customer service.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment and ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Strong adaptability and proactivity.
- Can maintain a high level of integrity and uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Open for SM Clark Pampanga, Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Balanga Bataan and Tarlac City.
Location: Clark Office, Subic Office, Bataan Office, and Tarlac Office
Closing Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023