JOOMLA SEO DESIGNER
Do you have On-page and Off-page SEO experience? Can you create functional and stylish websites with Joomla? Are you creative and social media savvy?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for a Joomla SEO Designer to create functional websites that are SEO friendly, and help clients become more relevant online. Candidates must have advanced On-page and Off-page SEO experience, and proficiency in using CMS tools, Photoshop, Akeeba tools, J2Shop, and Quix Pro. They must also have experience in email marketing, PPC, and social advertising campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform On-page and Off-page SEO in Joomla Sites, PPC and Social Advertising Campaigns
- Create Joomla Website from supplied Design
- Implement, install, and style J2Shop when e-commerce is required
- Optimise all graphics used in Joomla Site Creation
- Use Joomla best practices at all times
- Follow all company work and style procedures at all times
- Build all sites around Quix Pro as central design tool
- Complete On-page SEO prior to any go live along with other go live procedures
- After go live, SEO report to be completed for customer
- Set up Google My Business and make sure there are no bad links in other directories and listings
- Stay up to date on website standards, perform regular site maintenance and troubleshoot errors and issues.
- Work independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area
- Conduct project management and client communication
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field.
- Must have 3+ years of proven On-page and Off-page advanced SEO experience, with a proficient knowledge of SEO tools and best practices.
- Must have 3-5 years relevant experience in defining, analyzing and maintaining website architectures
- Must be proficient with CMS tool (Joomla-back end)
- Must be proficient with Photoshop, Akeeba Tools, J2Shop and Quix Pro
- Must be experienced in email marketing, SEO and/or social media
- Must have solid back-end development skills
- Must have strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent project management, client communications and can meet deadlines
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to deal with high volume, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Able to react to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to collaborate with others of non-technical background while asserting and maintaining best practice standards in development
- Positive attitude is a must
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Work assignment will either be in SM City Clark office or in Subic Bay Freeport Zone office
Location: Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020