VIRTUAL ASSISTANT TO FINANCIAL PLANNERS (US ACCOUNT)
We are constantly searching for talented, professional, and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, Economics or any equivalent.
- Preferably with experience in financial products such as life insurance and mutual funds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills/ good command of the English language
- Proficient in using MS office and CRM programs
- Knowledgeable in using financial software such as MonyGuidePro, eMoney, etc. is a big plus
- With good organizational and listening skills, attention to details.
- Applicants with Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Request for proposal (RFP) or similar financial designation is a big plus
- Numbers oriented is a must.
- Excellent in client management, can meet deadlines, perform multiple tasks
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Willing to be assigned in night shift
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019