FINANCIAL PLANNER / PARAPLANNER (Australian Account)
Are you looking for a long-term career path in the finance industry? Do you have strong financial and analytical skills?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for exceptional individuals who have a deep knowledge and passion for finance. Candidates must be well-versed in financial topics to help clients make wise and profitable decisions, and meet their financial goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review data provided when a job request comes in to ensure it is complete
- Produce the Pre-Vet outlining the advice recommendations as understood by the paraplanner and answer questions/request for any missing information
- Prepare XPlan modules (e.g. XTools+ modelling, Risk Researcher, WealthSolver) or equivalent alternative software to be sent with the Pre-Vet for review
- Use the advisers’ preferred software, produce the SOA document
- Draft Statements of Advice (SOAs) outlining the recommendations, projections, etc.
- Review and revise the SOA if required
- Prepare Return on Assets (ROA) as required
- Prepare review documents as required
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Business Management, or any equivalent.
- Diploma of Financial Planning, RG 146 Certification qualification is a plus.
- Relevant work experience in Paraplanning, or client services roles with practical skills in preparing Statement of Advice (SOA) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in dealing with clients, firm financial advisors, and wealth managers.
- Operational experience in XPLAN, Coin and Midwinter is a plus
- Superior knowledge in Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent in client management, able to meet deadlines, perform multiple tasks efficiently, able to work under pressure and manage time.
- Strong financial and analytical skills, and attentive to details.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Work assignment will be in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Friday, January 31, 2020