ASSOCIATE FIELD SUPPORT ENGINEER
Can you provide off-site and on-site IT assistance to client networks, staff, and customers? Do you know how to monitor hardware, software, and system performance metrics?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need an Associate Field Support Engineer to handle off-site and on-site activities related to supporting and deploying IT equipment. Candidates must have a demonstrated work experience as an IT Support Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle most of the off-site activities related to supporting and deploying IT equipment.
- Provide on-site support for client networks.
- Conduct product installations and anything related to maintenance activities.
- Provide IT assistance to staff and customers.
- Train end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Resolve logged errors promptly.
- Monitor hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Update computer software and upgrade hardware and systems.
- Maintain databases and ensure system security.
- Document processes, and perform diagnostic tests.
- Keep track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
- Consult with IT managers and other departments as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any equivalent.
- Has 1 to 3 years of work experience as an IT Support Engineer.
- Hardware & Software/Program Certifications is an advantage, e.g., Cisco, Microsoft, A+.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interact with clients confidently to identify problems and explain solutions.
- Has exceptional ability in providing technical support and resolving queries.
- Has in-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, networks, and configurations.
- Can determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Must be proficient in IT helpdesk software.
- Has experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Can work well in a team.
- Must have proven problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
- Can prioritize workload.
- Amenable to a shifting schedule.
- Willing to be assigned to Subic Bay Freeport Zone
- One (1) full-time position.
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Friday, March 31, 2023