Can you develop Facebook Ads campaign plans with concrete monitoring strategies and budget recommendations? Do you know how to execute keyword, audience, and competitor research? Are you able to write interesting ad copies and prepare performance reports?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of a Facebook Specialist to plan, execute, and manage Facebook Ad campaigns for increasing sales and audience engagement, and lead generation. Candidates must have proven work experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist. They must also have a comprehensive understanding of Facebook Advertising Policies and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create Clients’ Facebook account/pages following SEO, trends, and best practices.
- Research on important aspects of campaign builds, e.g., keyword, audience,
client/website, account structure, etc.
- Identify and create Facebook Audiences that match the client’s customer avatar
- Create Facebook Ads campaign plans with concrete implementation and campaign monitoring strategies, budget recommendations, and creative guidance for the
- Write compelling copy for Facebook Ads, and craft landing pages and lead generation forms.
- Check the consistency of the tone and language of the Ads Copy and Landing Page Copy.
- Coordinate with the Creative and Content teams to create Ads material.
- Develop and manage Facebook Ads campaigns to drive high performance results,
e.g., increase sales, generate leads, and increase audience engagement.
- Create and run A/B Split Test of Facebook Ad Copies.
- Utilize advanced features within Facebook Ads Manager to improve campaign performance, e.g. Pixel, Retargeting, Ad Placements, Ad Targeting, Custom
Audiences, and Look-a-like Audiences.
- Analyze Ads performance and optimize spend, assess against ROI and KPIs, and identify trends and insights.
- Prepare weekly reports with recommendations for new KPIs.
- Leverage communication platforms such as Facebook Messenger to drive lead acquisition strategies.
- Continued audience research, persona planning, discovery of current trends, and
competitor activity monitoring
- Other Ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations, Information Technology, Advertising Arts or equivalent.
- With at least 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of Facebook’s Advertising Policies.
- Must have proven work experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
- Must have excellent consulting, writing, and presentation skills, and is an exceptional
- Experience with funnel marketing elements, e.g., landing page building, creative/copy, tracking/attribution, analytics, etc.
- Has hands-on knowledge of website analytics and conversion rate optimization
(Google Analytics, A/B split testing).
- Highly analytical and data-driven.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and recommended actions.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have a positive attitude and customer oriented, with good multitasking and time
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Bay Freeport Zone or Clark, Pampanga
Location: Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021