Can you add details to architectural plans from your knowledge of building techniques? Do you know how to specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products? Are you able to perform on-site visits to check the project status and provide a report?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need an Engineer to design products using engineering and manufacturing techniques. Candidates must also be able to estimate the required materials for each project. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Work based on rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects.
- Design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques.
- Add details to architectural plans from your knowledge of building techniques.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products.
- Work under the supervision of engineers or architects.
- Liaise with architects and engineers to gather specifications, structural requirements, and designs.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the provided structures and components.
- Prepare complete working drawings.
- Estimate the required materials for the project.
- Revise drawings to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings.
- Perform on-site visits to check the project status and provide a report.
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities may be assigned
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering.
- A valid license to practice Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Has a valid driver’s license and can drive a four-wheeled vehicle.
- Has hands-on experience with computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Must be familiar with 3D modelling tools.
- Can estimate the required materials for the project.
- Must be willing to do fieldwork.
- Must have good analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Has keen attention to detail and efficient time-management skills.
- Willing to be assigned to the Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023