Are you confident in designing plans through a computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software? Can you draft and create layout drawings of the provided structures and components?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need a Draftsman with hands-on experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software. Candidates must also have a strong understanding of architectural and engineering principles, proficiency in 3D modeling tools, and can estimate the required materials for the project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with architects and engineers to gather specifications, structural requirements, and designs.
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects.
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Draft and prepare layout drawings of the provided structures and components.
- Prepare complete working drawings.
- Estimate the required materials for the project.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Accommodate safety procedures and issues in installation and construction drawings.
- Perform on-site visits to check the project status and provide a report.
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities may be assigned.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, or Civil Engineering.
- A valid license to practice Architecture, Architectural Engineering, or Civil Engineering is a plus.
- With hands-on experience with computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) software.
- Must be familiar with 3D modeling tools.
- Must have at least 1 year experience of using ArchiCAD.
- Ability to draw manually is a plus.
- Can estimate required materials for the project.
- Must have good analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Has keen attention to detail and efficient time-management skills.
- Willing to be assigned to Subic/Clark/Bataan/Tarlac or Iba Office.
Position: Full Time
Location: Bataan, Clark, Iba, Subic, and Tarlac Office
Closing Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023