BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Can you develop strategies to attract prospective members? Do you know how to promote products and services? Are you result-driven with a customer-centric approach to business?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need an exceptional Business Development Executive to help the client achieve favorable long-term results. Candidates must be able to engage with local organizations, employers and universities!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General Duties
- Develop strategies to attract prospective members.
- Assist prospective members with inquiries about the Program, membership requirements, and the application process.
- Facilitate prospective members’ enrollment in the Program.
- Adhere to the enrollment processes and procedures.
- Direct unresolved inquiries to the appropriate Client contact.
- Schedule appointments and logistical support for the Client’s business development staff during market visits.
- Review and agree to service delivery for the following year.
- Engagement with local organizations concerning the Client
- Develop and manage relationships with the Client’s partners.
- Promote membership pathways and joint information sessions
- Explore collaboration opportunities.
- Engagement with Employers
- Promote the Client’s designation to employers.
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and new employers.
- Encourage employers to consider the Client’s Program for staff development.
- Seek approval to hold information sessions at employer offices.
- Engage with Universities
- Influence universities to view the Client’s designation favorably.
- Manage relationships with universities, including deans and student associations.
- Promote the Client’s Program within university faculties.
- Assist leads in completing the Client’s membership application process.
- Attend to Meetings and Reporting
- Conduct regular monthly meetings with the Client to assess progress, resolve issues, and discuss the budget, KPIs, etc.
- Provide written status reports at each monthly meeting.
- Hold an annual meeting to assess the quality of members.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Finance or any business-related course.
- Can think strategically and create business development plans that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Has a results-driven mindset and can set and achieve targets and objectives.
- Can adapt easily to changing market conditions and evolving business strategies.
- Has a customer-centric approach and can understand and meet customer needs.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills and can interact effectively with clients, colleagues, and stakeholders.
- Can build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients, partners, and colleagues.
- Has sufficient cultural sensitivity and awareness when dealing with international clients and partners.
- Can collaborate and work with cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Must have a good understanding of marketing concepts and strategies to support business development efforts.
- Proficient in conducting market research and can identify trends, potential clients, and competitive threats.
- Must have strong analytical skills and proficiency in using data and analytics
- Can assess market data and make informed data-driven decisions and track performance.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools, and other technology and software used in business development, including MS Office software.
- Must have powerful networking skills with a good understanding of lead generation tools and strategies.
- Can identify and qualify leads—both inbound and outbound
- Can identify opportunities, attract clients, and negotiate well to secure favorable results
- Can create and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to potential clients.
- Can pitch products or services and communicate their value to clients effectively.
- Has effective time management skills and can prioritize tasks and meet targets and deadlines.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Can persevere through rejections and setbacks and overcome obstacles and challenges in the sales process.
- Willing to be assigned to Subic Bay Freeport Zone or Clark, Pampanga.
Position: Full Time
Location: Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023