BOOKKEEPER (AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNT)
Do you have experience in financial record keeping? Or a basic understanding of Australian payroll? Are you proficient in using Xero and Receipt Bank?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of experienced Bookkeepers to maintain financial records, prepare bank reconciliations and record all financial transactions of our Australian clients. Candidates must also know how to use and navigate Xero and Receipt Bank.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all bookkeeping transactions – including Payroll, Xero, and Receipt Bank
- Send queries and follow-ups on unreconciled transactions to clients
- Raise concerns – i.e. bank feeds stopped, payment made twice, debtors outstanding for too long – and follow-ups to colleague /client
- Reconcile Xero based on bank feeds
- Raise invoices and send them to clients’ customers when required.
- Email payment receipts to clients’ customers when required.
- Process payroll information, initial payroll set up, and request any missing information from the client
- Make sure staff entitlements are set up and accrued correctly.
- Notify the client if they underpay or overpay a staff, double pay some expenses, or if a customer pays twice.
- Send queries and follow-up regarding unknown transactions
- Process receipts submitted by clients via Receipt Bank.
- Send out engagements when needed and add clients to tax portal.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Accountancy or equivalent
- Must have 1-2 years of related experience
- Customer service oriented
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the preparation of bank reconciliations
- With excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Must have strong work ethics and pleasing personality
- Proficient in Xero and Receipt Bank
- Must have an understanding of Australian Payroll
- Previous experience working for an Australian accounting firm will be highly regarded
- QBO (QuickBooks Online) and MYOB knowledge is a bonus
- Work assignment will either be in SM City Clark office or in Subic Bay Freeport Zone office
Location: Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Monday, August 31, 2020