BOOKKEEPER (US ACCOUNT)
Do you have any experience in both the accounting and administration fields? Can you manage accounting figures and financial records? Are you proficient in using Quickbooks and XERO?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need an experienced Bookkeeper for our US Account to help clients maintain updated and compliant accounting records. Candidates must have an aptitude for numbers, bookkeeping, and accounting skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record all financial transactions and balance the Client’s books of accounts.
- Cross-reference the Client’s accounting records against bank statements and other source documents to confirm accuracy.
- Summarize the business’ financial position.
- Ensure invoices from suppliers are accurate and paid in a timely manner.
- Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements.
- Assist with annual profit and loss and balance sheet reports.
- Create budgets and forecasts and advise the Client on how to improve the business.
- Review, research, and implement software solutions and internal controls to streamline the business and enhance performance.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, finance or any business related course.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in both accounting and administration field.
- Proficient in using QuickBooks, XERO Accounting software and MS Office software.
- Must have an aptitude for numbers, bookkeeping, and accounting skills.
- Has proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Must have analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can complete work with a high level of accuracy and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Willing to work on the graveyard shift.
- Willing to be assigned to Clark, Pampanga.
Location: Clark Office
Closing Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023