ASSOCIATE SMSF AUDITOR
Do you have experience in auditing superannuation? Are you familiar with Australian tax and super laws? Can you use various audit software?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of Associate SMSF Auditors to complete the audit of SMSF in compliance with Australian tax and super laws. Candidates must have a solid foundation of audit theories and general accounting techniques, principles, and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit of Trust and Self-Managed Superannuation Fund’s financial statements, income tax returns, and other relevant compliance reports required under the Australian Income Tax Law, Australian SIS Legislation, and Australian Corporations Law based on a time frame set by the Senior SMSF Auditor or Manager.
- Conduct the end-to-end process of auditing based on the prescribed methodology and using different types of software, such as Cloudoffis and Caseware.
- Maintain an electronic copy filing system in the Audit Process.
- Conduct other tasks assigned by the Senior SMSF Auditor or Manager to accomplish the above responsibilities.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Accountancy, or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- At least 1-2 years of audit related experience is an advantage.
- Has a solid foundation of audit theories, general accounting techniques, principles, and practices.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Has great attention to detail and time management skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be customer oriented, with good multitasking and organisation abilities.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and customer service skills are required.
- Takes responsibility, is results-driven and resourceful, and has a strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment and ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Must be willing to be trained and can work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to be assigned to Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Bataan, or Iba, Zambales.
Position: Full Time
Location: Bataan, Iba, and Subic Office
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023