ASSOCIATE SMSF ACCOUNTANT
Are you familiar with SMSF and Australian super laws? Can you reconcile bank accounts, assets, liabilities, and investment? Do you know how to use and accounting software?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of Associate SMSF accountants to reconcile the clients’ fund on a monthly basis and ensure compliance. Candidates must also have knowledge of accounting software to complete the process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Associate SMSF Accountant will report directly to the Senior SMSF Accountant of Superannuation Division and will have the following responsibilities:
- Accounting and reporting about the Fund.
- Process cash transactions and reconcile bank account (s).
- Reconcile assets, liabilities, and investments.
- Liaise with clients for reconciliation portfolio queries.
- Prepare a list of queries and request additional documents required to reconcile the Fund’s accounts on a monthly basis.
- Review Financial Accounts regularly.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by the client.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Accountancy, or equivalent.
- CPA or a master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field is a plus.
- Experience in public accounting or audit firm (Big 4 firms preferred) will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of SMSF accounting software is an advantage, e.g., BGL 360, BGL Simple Fund, XPlan, etc.
- Keen attention to detail and deadline oriented.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and customer service skills are required.
- Takes responsibility, results driven and resourceful, and has a strong sense of accountability.
- Willing to be assigned to Subic Bay Freeport Zone or Clark, Pampanga.
Position: Full Time
Location: Bataan, Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023