ASSOCIATE PODCAST ASSISTANT / GRAPHIC ARTIST
Can you manage and edit audio and video? Do you have strong graphic design skills? Are you a creative thinker who can push the boundaries of imagination?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for an Associate Podcast Assistant / Graphic Artist to manage and edit photos, audio, and videos for our client’s podcast. Candidates must be proficient in using various audio and video editing software, with strong graphic design skills.
- The podcast assistant is responsible for managing and editing photos, audio, and videos for each podcast episode
- Conduct post-processing of audio file for a cleaner and clearer sound/volume
- Add show notes and links to the description
- Edit specific guest clip using video editor software with subtitle
- Revise video as per client request and instruction
- Edit raw audio files from intro to outro
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type, style, and other related aesthetic properties
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for review
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Advertising/Multimedia Arts or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in various audio and video editing software, e.g. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro
- Knowledgeable in desktop publishing tools and graphic design software, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite
- Has strong graphic design skills
- Knowledgeable in using sound effects, colour grading, and the latest innovations in mobile technology
- Must be familiar with some cloud technology
- Knowledgeable in designing and printing of marketing collateral for the company, e.g. flyer, brochure, newsletter
- Must possess great communication skills
- Must be a creative thinker – frequently pushing imagination beyond the comfort zone
- Must be detail-oriented
- Has excellent hand-eye coordination
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Can handle multiple competing high priority tasks
- Must be willing to be assigned in Subic Bay
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Monday, August 31, 2020