ASSOCIATE LEGAL PROCESS SPECIALIST
Can you perform a variety of duties which require in-depth knowledge of legal methods and procedures? Do you have the confidence to handle communication with clients and your foreign counterpart?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for motivated and deadline driven Associate Legal Process Specialist who can help our clients settle legal affairs. Candidates must have the ability to deal with stressful situations calmly, and with diplomacy and tact. Moreover, they must be able to work well under pressure, while contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft various legal and compliance documents for the client’s conveyancing and non-conveyancing business.
- Draft various emails and letters.
- Order and consolidate disclosure documents in conveyancing contracts and assist in the preparation of property contracts.
- Update terms and conditions of contracts.
- Encode and update matter details in the client’s file management system.
- Verify contents of supporting documents for settlement figures.
- Order pre-purchase reports and property enquiries.
- Ensure that all documents for property settlement are in order.
- Coordinate settlement with attending parties.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in English, Political Science, Philosophy, Management, International Studies, Foreign Service, Legal Management, or any related courses.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience is an advantage.
- Must have excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using computer applications and programs such as Microsoft Office, cloud platforms, etc.
- Must work with accuracy, pay great attention to detail even while under pressure, and results driven.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Capable at handling challenging clientele and critical situations.
- Has the ability to think of alternative solutions to problems in relation to migration.
- Preferably with experience in assisting AU migration-related tasks (student, tourist, etc.).
- Willing to be assigned to Subic Bay Freeport Zone.
Position: Full Time
Location: Subic Offices
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023