ASSOCIATE IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
We are constantly searching for talented, professional, and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or any equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience as IT Support Specialist.
- Knowledgeable in Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Relevant experience in monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Can troubleshoot the system and network problems and solve hardware or software faults.
- With problem solving skills and the ability to think logically
- With good memory of how software and operating systems work
- excellent listening and questioning skills combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- the ability to work well in a team
- problem solving skills
- a strong customer focus
- the ability to prioritize workload
- attention to detail.
- Willing to work in Tarlac Office
- 1 full time position
Location: Tarlac Office
Closing Date: Monday, July 1, 2019