ASSOCIATE HR / ADMIN ASSISTANT
We are constantly searching for talented, professional, and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Business Administration Major in Human Resource Development, Sociology, Business Management or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1-4 years of experience, specializing in Human Resources or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in all facets of Human Resource Management.
- Required skills: Hiring and Recruitment, compensation and benefits admin, labour relations, training and development.
- Proficient in using MS Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to influence and communicate with staffs with different beliefs, attitude and personality.
- Has a solid background in drafting company policies, and exit interview analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Exposure in BPO industry is a plus.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong work ethic, has integrity, is flexible and goal oriented, and has leadership/coaching skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle multiple competing high priority tasks.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to complete work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
Location: Bataan and Subic Office
Closing Date: Thursday, October 31, 2019