ASSOCIATE COST ESTIMATOR
Do you know how to use AutoCAD? Can you read blueprints or construction plans? Are you able to use your analytical skills to prepare estimates?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of a detail-oriented Cost Estimator, with exceptional analytical skills to prepare estimates and bids for clients. Candidates must have experience reading blueprints and or plans, and using AutoCAD.
- Identify factors affecting costs, e.g. production time, materials, labour
- Read blueprints and technical documents to prepare estimates
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors
- Calculate, analyse, and adjust estimates
- Recommend ways to reduce costs
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Maintain records of estimated and actual costs
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- A professional license is a plus
- Must be knowledgeable in reading blueprint or plans
- Must have analytical skills
- Has experience using AutoCAD
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have great communication skills
- Has good time management skills
- Can work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Can handle and complete multiple high priority tasks
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Bay
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Monday, August 31, 2020