ASSOCIATE CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR
Are you a Civil Engineering graduate, with a desire to build a lasting career in an outsourcing company? Do you have experience in quantity survey building, construction and contracts management?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to perform various administrative tasks relating to Facilities Management. Candidates must be knowledgeable in the preparation, monitoring, and updating of various documents for clients, subcontractors and Project Managers of different entities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare documents for contract registration of new subcontractors including online induction for client’s entities.
- Monitor and perform follow-ups on subcontractors’ submission of needed documents.
- Monitor emails for new work order received for different entities.
- Forward new work order to Project Managers.
- Update monitoring sheets of different entities from different Project Managers, including submission of final scope.
- Send job allocation to subcontractors for new work orders received for some entities.
- Follow up completion of work or work progress of different subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit weekly report for updates on the progress of work orders.
- Manage client’s portal for completed work orders and other updates.
- Prepare and release purchase orders to subcontractors and suppliers.
- Manage variations sent by subcontractors including confirmation and approval from Project Managers.
- Prepare and encode quotations sent by Projects Manager for potential clients or work orders.
- Preparation of documents needed as attachment for the quotations.
- Prepare and submit claims for completed work orders, including collation of documents and files from Project Managers and subcontractors, needed for submission of claims.
- Update monitoring sheets of weekly collection reports for the received RCTI and weekly collection.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports for claimed work orders, including Weekly Collection Reports.
- Create individual job folders for new work orders per entities.
- Handle document management system
- Ensure all job folders are updated, based on currents status (e.g. completed jobs, in-progress or claimed)
- Track all correspondence and authorizations by maintaining detailed and accurate files.
- Preparation of process flow, and management of portals
- Research on CRM software suited for the operation of the Client.
- Recommend and implement new or revised processes and procedures, considering new software.
- Continually develop and assist in the training of the organization on procurement policies, procedures and expertise.
- Preparation of memo through emails for new processes, for all subcontractors and suppliers.
- Send out email reminders to all subcontractors and suppliers.
- Responsible for prioritization, communication, coordination and contract negotiation with suppliers and subcontractors
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- With 2-3 years of experience in Quantity Survey Building, Construction and Contracts Management.
- Must be knowledgeable in procurement and negotiation of sub-contracts.
- Commercially astute with exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Must have experience in the proper execution of contractual administration.
- Knowledgeable in budget management and reporting.
- Must be aware of major forms of Head Contracts, and a technical working knowledge of major building trades.
- Computer literate with intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Must have basic understanding of construction practices, sequencing of methodology, and value of building-related goals (materials and services).
- Willing to be work on holidays and shifting schedule.
- Willing to be assigned in Subic.
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Friday, January 31, 2020