ASSOCIATE BUSINESS ANALYST
Do you love to do research and read books? Or do you love talking to people? Do you want to become a Business Analyst?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need an Associate Business Analyst to discover, synthesize, and analyze information from a variety of sources within an enterprise. Candidates should have experience in external audit, scoping of requirements or similar tasks on understanding fundamental business principles, practice, process, and industry knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Associate Business Analyst (JrBA) will assist the SrBA in performing clerical duties and responsibilities identified by the SrBA, while being guided by the tasks described in the BABOK Guide, which includes the following:
- Discover, synthesize, and analyze information from a variety of sources within an enterprise, including tools, processes, documentation, and stakeholders.
- Identify the actual needs of stakeholders, which involves investigating and clarifying their goals, objectives, and circumstance—to determine underlying issues and causes.
- Align the designed and delivered solutions with the needs of the stakeholders and perform the following activities:
- Identify, define, and document business functions, processes, objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements and levels of system access after consulting with the functional unit management and personnel.
- Analyze the practicability of and develop requirements for new systems and upgrades to existing systems.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the users.
- Help develop and drive a comprehensive change management strategy.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and undertake the functionality testing of new systems.
- Assist in training and coaching professional and technical staff.
- Assist and assess the quality of training documents prepared by User Capability Experts.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the SrBA, in relation to the six knowledge areas of expertise of a Business Analyst.
- Perform administrative tasks assigned by the Team Leader/Manager.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- Must be a fast learner and can assimilate various information.
- Should have experience in external audit, scoping of requirements or similar tasks on understanding fundamental business principles, practice, process, and industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of government accounting and practices is an advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP solutions is an advantage.
- Willing to be assigned to Subic Bay Freeport Zone or Clark, Pampanga
Location: Clark and Subic Office
Closing Date: Monday, July 31, 2023