Can you obtain sufficient and appropriate audit information to support the audit observation, conclusions, and recommendations? Do you know how to dispose audit review comments? Are you able to prepare audit reports?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of an Associate Auditor to conduct audit procedures with the mindset of achieving objectives efficiently and effectively. Candidates must be a Certified Public Accountant, with audit related work experience. They must also be a team player with excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct audit procedures with the mindset of achieving objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure proper documentation, e.g., referencing, indexing, grouping of raw files and working papers.
- Obtain sufficient and appropriate audit information to support the audit observation, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Update and seek proper guidance from the Senior Auditor where there are ambiguities and significant issues to avoid undue delays.
- Dispose audit review comments.
- Resolve client inquiries and issues relating to audit functions.
- Prepare audit reports.
- Check the financial statement prepared by the client and raise any error.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Has at least 1-2 years of audit related experience
- Experience working for any of the Big 4 accounting firms will be highly regarded.
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Has great attention to detail and time management skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and is customer oriented, with good multitasking and organisational abilities.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
Location: Bataan, Clark, Subic, and Tarlac Office
Closing Date: Thursday, April 15, 2021