ASSOCIATE ADMIN SPECIALIST
Tired of your boring and typical clerical job? Why not work with awesome people and build a career in outsourcing as an Admin Specialist?
If you have experience working in admin, and possess advance MS Office Software skills, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of experienced professionals who can perform a wide range of administrative support and ensure the efficient operation of the team. Candidates must also be able to handle confidential and time sensitive material. Most importantly, they must effectively communicate via phone and email, ensuring that all duties are completed accurately, delivered with high quality, and in a timely manner
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform data entry, manage team calendars and assist in creating Client reports
- Input data into a customer report management (CRM) software system, customer service platforms or virtual help desk.
- Transfer all work request from their original form to the clients’ CRM software and database system.
- Prepare written communications using a variety of office software specifically MS Word, MS Excel and SharePoint.
- Keep filing system organized including organizing team schedules, events and files with a system for the team to follow.
- Create and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Draft letters, memos and policies.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 years work experience in admin/clerical work.
- Proficient computer skills using MS Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to influence and communicate with staff of different beliefs, attitude and personality.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience in BPO industry is a plus.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, flexibility, goal oriented, and leadership/coaching skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing high priority tasks.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to complete work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- With valid driver’s license
- Work assignment will be in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Friday, January 31, 2020