ASSOCIATE ADMIN ASSISTANT
Can you handle various administrative and compliance tasks? Are you familiar with financial reporting standards? Do you know how to set up internal control procedures?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for an awesome Associate Admin Assistant to provide administrative and compliance support to help boost productivity and efficiency. Candidates must have exceptional organization and communication skills to ensure the timely completion of tasks and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Associate Admin Assistant will report directly to the assigned Team Leader and be responsible for job allocations, updating of the production tracker and other administration support. The said staff will also serve as the first point of contact with the designated Client.
Admin Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling admin tasks, such as updating production tracker, job allocation, generating weekly reports.
- Booking appointments and responding and managing client emails.
- Prefilling online forms for the clients.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Familiarise oneself with the applicable Financial Reporting Standards and other legislative requirements.
- Attend in-house or external seminars/trainings recommended by management.
- Ensure continuing professional development in compliance with professional regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance of best practices of all admin procedures and standards.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the client to obtain source documentations, as necessary from time to time.
- Identify issues, in particular breach of compliance, resolution of these matters and appropriately report to Team Lead.
- Contribute to the setup and reinforcement of internal control procedures.
- Perform ad hoc assignments and other related work which may be assigned from time to time by Team Lead and/or clients.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in commerce, education or any equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of administrative experience is an advantage.
- Must have an excellent organization and communication skills.
- Has great attention to details and time management skills.
- Must be comfortable in using various software.
- Willing to be assigned to Tarlac City.
Position: Full Time
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023