ASSOCIATE ADMIN ASSISTANT FOR BUSINESS SERVICES
Are you a master multi-tasker with exceptional communication skills? Can you perform various administrative and clerical tasks, while ensuring the efficient operation of the office?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for an awesome Administrative Assistant for our Business Services Division. Candidates must possess an upbeat attitude, polite, attentive, accurate, and above all – professional. Running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of an organization can be very challenging. At such, we need an Admin Assistant who can also manage time well, with excellent organizing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for email and Teams correspondence
- Organize clients’ files and emails
- Access raw files via emails or through websites
- Responsible for bank reconciliation
- Prepare revenue import sheets
- Access FinPal portal in recording revenues through matching and importation
- Verify data in the clients’ CRM
- Observe the system for any anomaly during data import
- Report issues to the client and resolve bug issues with outsource developer
- Data clean up
- Prepare queries to be sent to direct client and FinPal’s clients
- Prepare weekly reports and updates on issues
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Management or any equivalent
- Previous work experience as an Admin Assistant, Office Administrator or a similar role is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and programs such as the Microsoft Office specifically MS Excel (macro, formula, vlook up ect ), Visual Basic, cloud platforms, etc.
- Able to immediately grasp concepts and ideas, and work with designed processes and workflow
- Can work collaboratively in a Team
- Able to communicate with foreign counterparts independently and confidently
- Willing to put in extra working hours to complete tasks
- Can produce positive results based on the desired and targeted time for productivity
- Must work with accuracy, have great attention to detail even while under pressure, and results driven
- Must have the ability to deal with stressful situations calmly, and with diplomacy and tact
- Must be proactive, have initiative, and is well organized
- Willing to be assigned in Subic Office
- Willing to work during Holidays
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Friday, November 29, 2019