ASSOCIATE ACCOUNTING / ADMIN ASSISTANT
Can you maintain accurate Company financial records and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and company policies? Do you know how to work as a Petty Cash custodian and process business permits?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are in need of an Associate Accounting / Admin Assistant who can perform various accounting, compliance, treasury, and admin tasks. Candidates must have experience in both accounting and administration fields and proficient in using XERO and MS Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Associate Accounting / Admin Assistant will report directly to the assigned Team Leader and will have, among others, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate company financial records and suggest improvements in accounting procedures.
- Collaborate with senior and associate managers in preparing reports, as needed.
- Record daily transactions with accuracy and update Xero Accounting records regularly.
- Ensure proper documentation of financial transactions.
- Reconcile invoice purchases with the accounting records.
- Manage the Fixed Asset Registry to ensure accurate records.
- Conduct the annual inventory of Fixed Assets.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with the laws, regulations, and the organization’s policies.
- Aid in the preparation of documents for internal and external compliance, ensuring adherence to the necessary requirements.
- Develop effective internal control procedures and business processes for continuous improvement.
- Liaise with government agencies, as necessary.
- Keep up to date on new and existing regulations.
- Process compliance with government agencies, as necessary.
- Guarantee proper implementation of internal controls to establish precise and reliable financial reports.
- Assists in the preparation of the budget to allocate funds.
- Assigned as the Petty Cash custodian.
- Record all PCF transactions and liquidations to Xero.
- Prepare Petty Cash replenishment report.
- Process Business Permits in collaboration with the Accounting Division and Head of Admin.
- Assist the Head of Admin with any work-related office administration task.
- Other Ad hoc duties, as required.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, finance, or any business-related courses.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in both accounting and administration fields.
- Proficient in using XERO Accounting software and MS Office, e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- With an aptitude for numbers, bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills, with a willingness to assume responsibilities and take initiative.
- Must have analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Has good interpersonal skills, including the ability to persuade and interact with individuals of various cultures, beliefs, and personality types.
- Can define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Has excellent administrative skills and keen attention to detail and is flexible and goal oriented.
- Has strong work ethics, integrity, and leadership and coaching skills.
- Can multi-task, manage multiple competing high priority tasks, and work with minimal supervision.
- Can accomplish work with a high level of accuracy and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Willing to be assigned to Tarlac City.
Position: Full Time
Location: Tarlac Office
Closing Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023