ADMIN ASSISTANT FOR LEGAL SERVICES
Can you effectively provide a full range of secretarial, clerical and administrative support to our legal staff? Do you have the confidence to handle communication with clients and your foreign counterpart?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We are looking for motivated and deadline driven professionals to provide administrative and secretarial support to our Legal Services Division. Candidates must have the ability to deal with stressful situations calmly, and with diplomacy and tact. Moreover, they must be able to work well under pressure, while contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft various legal and compliance documents for the client’s conveyancing and non-conveyancing business.
- Draft various emails and letters
- Order and consolidate disclosure documents in conveyancing contracts and assists in the preparation of property contracts.
- Update terms and conditions of contracts
- Encode and update matter details in the client’s file management system
- Verify contents of supporting documents for settlement figures
- Order pre-purchase reports and property enquiries
- Ensure that all documents for property settlement are in order
- Coordinate settlement with attending parties.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in English, Political Science, Philosophy, Management, International Studies, Foreign Service, Legal Management or any equivalent
- Previous work experience as an Administrative Officer, Office Administrator or a similar role is a plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using computer applications and programs such as Microsoft Office, cloud platforms, etc.
- Able to immediately grasp concepts and ideas, and work with designed processes and workflow
- Can work collaboratively in a Team
- Able to communicate with foreign counterparts independently and confidently
- Willing to put in extra working hours to complete tasks
- Able to write correspondence, prepare draft agreements, prepare various reports, and presentations
- Can produce positive results based on the desired and targeted time for productivity
- Must work with accuracy, have great attention to detail even while under pressure, and results driven
- Must have the ability to deal with stressful situations calmly, and with diplomacy and tact
- Must be proactive, have initiative, and well organized
- Willing to work during Holidays
- Work assignment will be in Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Location: Subic Office
Closing Date: Monday, August 31, 2020