ACCOUNTANT (US ACCOUNT)
Are you able to record financial transactions and balance the books? Can you create budgets and forecasts? Do you know how to create reports and financial statements?
If your answer is yes, then WE WANT YOU!
We need an experienced Accountant for our US account who will handle the Client’s accounts receivables and payables. Candidates must be proficient in using Quickbooks and Salesforce, and have a proven aptitude for numbers and bookkeeping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accountant for our US Account will report directly to the assigned Team Leader and will handle accounts receivables and payables, including:
- Record financial transactions and balance the books:
- Process accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables data.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Prepare accounts payable invoices.
- Ensure invoices from suppliers are accurate and paid in a timely manner.
- Cross-reference the books against bank statements and other source documents to confirm accuracy.
- Summarise the business’s financial position.
- Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements.
- Assist with annual profit and loss and balance sheet reports.
- Create budgets and forecasts and provide advice on how to improve the business.
- Review, research, and implement software solutions and internal controls to streamline the business and enhance performance.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in accountancy, Accounting Technology, finance, or any business-related course.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in both accounting and administration field.
- Proficient in using QuickBooks, XERO Accounting software, MS Office, as well as Salesforce.
- Has a demonstrated aptitude for numbers and bookkeeping, and exceptional accounting skills.
- Has proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Must have analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can complete work with a high level of accuracy and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Willing to work on the Night Shift.
- Willing to be assigned to Clark, Pampanga (Night shift)
Position: Full Time
Location: Clark Office
Closing Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023